Hybrid Integration Solutions
If you are looking to combine cloud-based applications with on-premises applications, hybrid integration solutions are essential to todays technology info structure. Hybrid integration enables you to keep and maintain the technology investments your company has already made; while incorporating the benefits of new functionality, greater performance and lower costs of cloud-based applications. CloudGen offers the expertise and knowledge to make this service as painless as possible for you.
THE WebMethods experts
What Sets Us Apart?
CloudGen is a practice leader in Hybrid Integration, completing more webMethods projects than any other consultancy across all business verticals. Our Webmethod experts are full time employees that receive continuous training and exposure to the latest releases of webMethods and Software AG products.
Maximize initial and ongoing success of your webMethods platform with the leading webMethods consultancy and product provider. With more webMethods integration and operational management experience than any other services firm, CloudGen is the first choice for many of the largest distribution, retail, government, agricultural, energy and financial organizations. Billions of daily transactions traverse the globe through platforms and integrations developed and managed by CloudGen.
CloudGen is also a 'Software AG Platinum Partner' and approved reseller of Software AG products. If you're evaluating integration platforms or launching an integration project, CloudGen can guide you through the design, sizing and licensing process with clarity and efficiency.
Why choose WebMethods?
- Loosely coupled event driven integrations.
- Standard based messaging architectures and APIs.
- Global Universal Messaging clusters and queues.
- Cloud heterogenous deployment of the webMethods stack.
- Personalization and campaigns leveraging MDM and recommendations.
- Process ' BPM event orchestration and message flow visualization.
- API Portal, API Gateway and governance of API centric strategies.
- Trading Networks for EDI and B2B integrations.