CloudGen’s ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients. From small mission-critical to major, industrial strength projects, our management team has provided timely and cost effective solutions within a framework that allows the customer flexible growth and future success.
Over the years, the culture at CloudGen Systems has transformed into an environment that inspires our associates to foster collaboration, influence others and build on their creativity.
We have established a foundation that promotes a work environment where open communication is valued and is a staple in the conduct of our business.
CloudGen helps companies reduce budgets while simultaneously speeding innovation, bolstering quality, maximizing availability and strengthening security.
• Certified Professionals
• Speed Innovation
• Optimize & Save
• True Confidence
CloudGen has innovative accelerators and products like, CloudGen NextGen Platform, Smart EDI, CATE & Framework 2.0 that allow you to accomplish your needs with more precision and accuracy with rapid deployment iPaaS brings an organization’s unique needs together into a cloud-based toolset. IPaaS is scalable and has the ability to meet the increased data volume from mobile and other environments.
We are looking for a Lead Mern Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Lead Mern Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-endand back-end coding languages, service and data integration points, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Individual contributor who can work as a lead and mentor team.
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
Requirements an skills
• 8 or more years of experience in MERN stack development
• Expert-level knowledge of MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, and Node.js
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB) and web servers (e.g. Apache,Ngnix, etc.)
• Knowledge of service caching technologies and experience with implementing them.
• Knowledge of fundamental AWS computing resources.
• Experience with ELK Stack
• Experience with diagramming own engineering implementation (Sequence,
• Process, State, Data Flow diagrams)
• Experience with incorporating code resilience elements into the target implementation.
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related subject matter required
CloudGen Systems Pvt Ltd 9th Floor, 902, A-Wing. The Platina, Opp: Radisson Hotel, Gachibowli – Miyapur road, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500032
+91.40.66800598, 66800599 email@example.com
12 PM – 9 PM/ 3.30 PM – 12.30 AM