CloudGen’s ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients. From small mission-critical to major, industrial strength projects, our management team has provided timely and cost effective solutions within a framework that allows the customer flexible growth and future success.
Over the years, the culture at CloudGen Systems has transformed into an environment that inspires our associates to foster collaboration, influence others and build on their creativity.
We have established a foundation that promotes a work environment where open communication is valued and is a staple in the conduct of our business.
CloudGen helps companies reduce budgets while simultaneously speeding innovation, bolstering quality, maximizing availability and strengthening security.
• Certified Professionals
• Speed Innovation
• Optimize & Save
• True Confidence
CloudGen has innovative accelerators and products like, CloudGen NextGen Platform, Smart EDI, CATE & Framework 2.0 that allow you to accomplish your needs with more precision and accuracy with rapid deployment iPaaS brings an organization’s unique needs together into a cloud-based toolset. IPaaS is scalable and has the ability to meet the increased data volume from mobile and other environments.
• Individual should have minimum 4+ Years of experience in WebMethods WebMethods Integration Server, Developer, Designer, Broker, Trading Networks, MWS, CAF, BPM, API Gateway, JDBC Adapters
• Oracle, SQL Server
• Should have exposure to webMethods version 9.X and above
• Exposure to Production Support and Development projects using webMethods
• Good understanding of EAI and B2B projects
• Should have worked extensively in Integration Server, CAF, Trading Networks, EDI, MWS, Adapters, Webservices (REST/SOAP), flat files and xml
• Good to have experience in migration project
• Must be self-driven and ability to handle/work-in small team
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills (both Verbal and Written)
Roles and Responsibilities
• Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
• Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
• Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility Provides technical advice on complex programming.
• Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related subject matter required
CloudGen Systems Pvt Ltd 9th Floor, 902, A-Wing. The Platina, Opp: Radisson Hotel, Gachibowli – Miyapur road, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500032
+91.40.66800598, 66800599 email@example.com
12 PM – 9 PM/ 3.30 PM – 12.30 AM